LiftMaster Premium Series Models
Garage Door Opener LiftMaster Premium Series 8360 Chain Drive with Battery Backup
Rugged Reliability and Powerful Lift
- MyQ® technology enables your customers to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device so that your customers always know the status of your garage door and houselights.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- P3™ Motors from LiftMaster® are reliable, durable and powerful – designed specifically for your customers’ needs.
- DC motor chain drive system provides steady performance and industrial-strength lifting power.
- Battery Backup powers up even when the power is down so your customers can get in your garage (optional battery 485LM is required). or smartphone
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Lifetime motor, 1-year parts and 1-year battery backup warranty.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your customer’s household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for them.
- PosiLock® locks down a garage door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or Timer-to-Close.
- The Protector System® has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
- Manual release handle in the event of a power failure.
- Auto Force adapts to weather and changing environmental conditions ensuring optimal performance and eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Electronic Limit Settings – allows for faster installation.
- Maintenance Alert allows an alert to be set so that customers know when their opener is due for service increasing opportunities for repeat business.
3-Button Remote Control (893LM)
Allows your customers to control up to three openers, gates or MyQ-enabled light devices.
Motion Detecting Control Panel® (886LM)
Activates your customer’s garage door opener lights as soon as they walk in so there is no more fumbling in the dark plus programming their accessories is fast and easy with the new learn button.
Remote Light Switch (823LM)
Control household lights with the garage door opener remote control or from a smartphone via the LiftMaster Internet Gateway.
Remote Light Control (825LM)
Allows your customers to control any lamp with your garage door opener remote control or smartphone via the LiftMaster Internet Gateway.
Garage and Gate Monitor (829LM)
Enables your customers to monitor and close up to four garage doors or gates from any room in their house.
Integrated Battery Backup System (485LM)
Operates the garage door opener as if the power was still on plus all safety and security features will still be operational.
LiftMaster® Internet Gateway (828LM)
Connect MyQ-enabled garage door opener and accessories to the Internet with this device.
To reduce the risk of injury to persons – When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.