LiftMaster Elite Series 8587 Carriage House
Maximum Power for the Heaviest Garage Doors
- As a homeowner, MyQ® technology allows you the extra security of being able to monitor and control your house doors, garage doors, and even house lights from your smartphone.
- You will be notified via email alerts or push notifications on your smartphone regarding the status of your home.
- The MyQ® mobile app is free to download, requiring no subscription fees and is convenient to use.
- LiftMaster® is proud to provide durable and safe P3™ Motors perfectly designed to suit the varying needs of homeowners.
- Our ¾ HP motor is built with strength and durability in mind, with the ability to lift solid wood and carriage house doors. The ¾ HP motor opens as high as fourteen feet with the (optional) rail system or thirteen feet six inches without the rail system.
- To provide maximum support, a reinforced chassis and I-beam rail system are used.
- In order to ensure quiet and convenient use for years to come, we use a Motor Vibration Isolation System or MVIS®.
- An enclosed gear case extends the life and improves the functionality of your motor as is provides the lubrication necessary for optimal operation.
- With a 2-speed sprocket, you have the option of customization during the installation period.
- The motor comes with a six-foot power cord making it easier than ever for homeowners to connect to power sources.
- With optimal energy efficiency, these motors consume up to 75% less power when in standby.
- Our motors are for life and come with a 5-year parts warranty for homeowners.
- Our Security+ 2.0™ uses advanced security measures by creating a new code every time your garage door clicks closed. The code is sent to the garage door opener and will only open for you.
- PosiLock® is able to detect when force is being used and locks down in such a case to prevent entry.
- Even if you forget to close your garage door, the timer-to-close system remembers for you and automatically closes after a span of a couple of minutes.
- When MyQ technology or Timer-to-Close are used to shut your garage door, the Alert-2-Close system will give both an audible and visual warning that the door is about to close.
- The safe and convenient motion detector makes it so that you no longer need to stumble around in the dark as the lights will be activated the moment you walk through the door.
- In order to ensure safety, the Protector System® is equipped with light beam sensors that will automatically reverse if the beam is interrupted.
- If your home loses power, you will still be able to open the door using the manual release handle.
- To cut out the need for manual adjustments due to climate, Auto Force is a system that is able to detect and adapt to changing environmental conditions.
- Electronic Limit Setting enables efficient and speedy installation.
- If you’d like to know when your opener will be in need of maintenance to ensure that it is always optimal, you can set a Maintenance Alert to let you know when the date is drawing near.
- 3-Button Elite Remote Control (895MAX). This remote enables you to control MyQ activated lights and up to three openers or gates.
- Smart Control Panel® (880LM). Designed with an intuitive menu format and LCD display, this smart control panel makes programming your remote controls and MyQ devices as simple as possible.
- LiftMaster® Internet Gateway (828LM). This device will enable you to connect your MyQ activated garage door opener to the internet. In order to reduce any risk of personal injury when using the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway, the operator must have sectional doors installed.
- Ceiling Mount (195LM). This mount allows you to close up to four garage doors or gates from any room in your home.
- Garage and Gate Monitor (829LM). Using Liftmaster Internet Gateway or your door opener remote, the garage and gate monitor allows you to control any MyQ activated lamp.
- Remote Light Control (825LM). This stylish ceiling mount will enable you to hide wires and cords to give your garage a more organized feel.