If you are in need of a reliable garage door opener installation service in Kent, get in touch with Better Built Doors today.
Our garage door opener installation technicians would be happy to help you increase your home’s functionality, security, and overall safety by installing a high-quality, garage door opener at your house.
Continue reading to learn more about common signs indicating that it’s time to have your opener replaced or get in touch with Better Built Doors to book our team to visit your home today.
How to Install a Garage Door Opener
When it comes to how to install a garage door opener, in most cases the process should only be done by an installation professional.
Attempting to install a garage door opener on your own could result in a dysfunctional opener and garage accessibility issues — all major inconveniences for most homeowners.
When To Install a New Garage Door Opener
If you’re unsure whether it’s time to have a new garage opener installed, here are four key indications that you should schedule an installation team to visit your Kent home.
- You don’t remember the last time you had your garage opener replaced. If it’s been longer than 10 or 15 years, you should schedule an installation service to place a new opener in your garage.
- Your garage opener doesn’t function without excessive noise. If your current opener doesn’t operate without squeaking or screeching, this is a pretty good indication that you need a new opener installed.
- You want greater home security. New model openers are equipped to provide homes with greater overall security to safeguard against theft and break-ins.
- You want improved garage access. Older model garage door openers lack features that improve garage access for homeowners — which is one of the main reasons homeowners opt to have a new opener installed.
Garage Door Opener Installation Cost
While the cost may vary dramatically, homeowners can expect to pay between $200 and $520 for a garage door opener installation. This brings the average cost to around $350 for opener installation (as estimated by HomeAdvisor.com).
If you want a more precise estimate, you should get in touch with an installer near you to ask about installation fees.
Benefits of New Garage Door Openers
Newer model garage door openers come with a host of advantages for homeowners.
Some of the benefits of new model garage door openers include:
- Quieter operation
- Easier home and garage access
- Enhanced home security
- Smart Home entry and enhanced home connectivity
- Enhanced energy efficiency
- Fewer maintenance issues
- Remote garage door control features
- Happy family members and neighbors
Contact Better Built Doors Today
Are you ready to improve your home’s functionality, accessibility, and safety? Get in touch with Better Built Doors near Kent to schedule our team of technicians to visit your home.
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about which garage door opener will best suit your practical needs for your home.
We Are Local:
Ready to Start ?