Garage Door Opener Installation
Better Built Door has installed hundreds, if not thousands of garage door openers over the years. From chain drives to newer, quieter belt drives, and even the headroom-saving jack shaft drives, we have the experience and the know-how to install your new garage door opener efficiently and cost effectively.
Installing a garage door opener is probably something you don't want to attempt on your own. Without the proper experience and expertise, the results could be disastrous. Don't hesitate to contact us for proper and professional installation of your garage door opener!
Consider a New Garage Door Opener
Over the years, many garage door openers simply break or don't always function as well as they once did. Older door openers that are becoming problematic are a good reason to step into a newer, more technologically advanced model. Here are some reasons why:
- What was once a common fix for older garage door openers may not be so simply any more. This is because the parts for repairing an older opener are simply not available any longer.
- Safety devices on these older openers may often fail to operate properly.
- Keypads are often not available on older garage door opener models, but newer models have them!
- WiFi technology is commonplace these days with many devices and even home appliances. It's no different with garage door openers. For some openers, Wi-Fi can be put onto your old (non Wi-Fi) opener with a new wall station (wall button) that actually operates via Wi-Fi.
- People now want "quiet" and find that the once-popular chain drives are less desirable. With the advent of belt drives, you can have the quiet door opener you've always wanted.
- Some garages have headroom issues, especially with larger vehicles. We can also sell and install a jack shaft opener that doesn't interfere with your headroom issues and/or larger vehicle parking inside your garage.
We are often asked if we can install an opener that you purchased, and as we mention in our FAQ section, the answer is yes. And while we will guarantee the installation itself, we cannot guarantee or warranty the manufacturer's actual equipment.
If you purchase your opener from Better Built Door, we will warranty both the opener and the installation.